Accidents In A Public Place

Whether in a public place such as a road/pavement or in a place you are visiting such as a supermarket or shop, if you have a trip or fall and are injured, then you may be entitled to compensation.

The Council must ensure that they undertake regular inspections of the roads and pavements in their area, and we are able to investigate whether they have done so. If your accident was in a place you were visiting then the legal occupiers also have a duty to ensure that the place was safe for your visit and if they have not done so then you could be entitled to compensation.

Even if you think you were partly to blame, you could still obtain compensation, no matter how small the injury!

Why choose ADF Law?

  • Personal Injury Specialists
  • No-Win-No-Fee
  • No cost to you if you lose the case